Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anything you want to be on it?
16-03-2008, 01:33 AM
Post: #9
Re: Anything you want to be on it?
I would like Sims to just behave more realistically, reflect their personalities. Just, more of the little things. I love it when you play The Sims 2 and you randomly discover after years of playing just little things like, erm... being able to wash the windows! These little actions make a lot of difference to me. I'm sure they're going to put a lot of emphasis on each Sim's actions because of the traits system, and I know it's more about being able to define each Sim and for them to be a unique character, not just have different hair and clothes. I wan't to use those little actions to be able to define each Sim and kind of create my opinion of them. I already do this, of course, I like to have a relationship with each of my Sims, but now it's like, if two sims have two children, they often have almost identical personalities and I have to create their personality myself (whether they are friendly, flirty, shy, goth, girly etc). I don't know if you get what I mean but basically I just want little everyday actions put in that you can discover over years of playing.  ;D Obviously I want the big things that everyone else wants too, seasons, cars and possiby pets. I'm pretty sure seasons is there, cars are definite, and pets I don't know...

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Anything you want to be on it? - MissTory - 15-03-2008, 06:06 PM
Re: Anything you want to be on it? - cyndi - 15-03-2008, 11:31 PM
Re: Anything you want to be on it? - Cassie - 16-03-2008 01:33 AM
Re: Anything you want to be on it? - jsmlw - 16-03-2008, 12:47 PM
Re: Anything you want to be on it? - simmy1smeeve - 16-03-2008, 04:14 PM
Re: Anything you want to be on it? - Leafy - 16-03-2008, 05:08 PM
Re: Anything you want to be on it? - simmy1smeeve - 16-03-2008, 06:49 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)