Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Bedtime Rituals
07-05-2008, 04:27 PM
Post: #24
Re: Bedtime Rituals
(03-05-2008 08:57 PM)Cookies & Cassie link Wrote:All good ideas! ^^ I especialy like the thought that if there is a thunderstorm at night, a little child could huddle up under the blanckets and maybe cuddle a teddy that they take to bed. And Sims kids (not all but some) HAVE to have bedtimes. As punishment for not going to school or not doing their homework or being mean to somebody, I would have the children sit on their bed and lock them in their room for an hour or two. I hope Sim parents can do that, rather than us. And I hope some Sims have trouble getting up in the morning and some should be really lazy and be unable to get themslevs out of bed before noon.

Yea, I always thought it was ridiculous that every sim gets up at 6 in the morning.

I also think it would be cool if there were certain toys that kids could take into bed with them. Also maybe its a really cold saturday morning, sims could go to a blanket closet thing and choose "Grab Blanket" and wrap it around themselves.
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Bedtime Rituals - FOBluvr987 - 30-04-2008, 01:59 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)