Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
who works for EA
08-05-2008, 10:54 PM
Post: #53
Re: who works for EA
(08-05-2008 10:03 PM)Only Faerie Cassie link Wrote:Toy store? How could you NOT enjoy that job?! Sounds fantastical to me. Big Grin

It's not. Customers get mad because "you" don't have a toy in stock. Becuase "your" website advertises a toy cheaper than what it is in the store. Becuase "you" can't be in three places at once.

If there is ANYTHING wrong with the store at all, it's YOUR fault.

We had JUST opened today, and were still trying to get stuff out on the floor. So there were three people at the Customer Service desk, and a customer comes over "Are YOU working, because it doesn't look like THEY are?"  Then my boss was trying to tell me of something new that we were starting today, and the same lady "I'm in a hurry, I'm the customer, MY Needs come first so can we PLEASE do this already???"

Not to mention I have two managers who talk to me like I'm 5 or something.

Member since March 17th, 2008
Forever and Always, a SimsForums Oldie
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
who works for EA - TS3roxmysox - 04-05-2008, 10:23 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)