Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Official Site is up - but none of the pages work for me??
19-03-2008, 01:59 PM
Post: #26
Re: Official Site is up - but none of the pages work for me??
(19-03-2008 01:56 PM)Egypt87771 link Wrote:[quote author=BlondBimbo link=topic=280.msg5271#msg5271 date=1205931276]
[quote author=Egypt87771 link=topic=280.msg5264#msg5264 date=1205931075]
[quote author=Sara link=topic=280.msg5257#msg5257 date=1205930884]
[quote author=BlondBimbo link=topic=280.msg5255#msg5255 date=1205930786]
Hi!

I have waited for HOURS! really, and now I can't open anything. I have to restart the internet all the time if I want to look at a page... I can't open de images that are posted on the site too... He doesn't really work good! Sad

-'BlondBimbo
Aww, me too, don't worry. I bet that in a few hours it will work just fine.
[/quote]Yeah there isn't any new pictures it is just the same screenshots (I can't see them in big view) But I just want to see how create-a-sim works D:
[/quote]

There are new pictures! Look at the : 'create your house'  button. (it was something like that. there are 3 new pictures! Big Grin)

-'BlondBimbo
[/quote]Big Grin I can't see them in bg view but I can sure see them in small view XD
[/quote]

Yeah, I guess we will have to do it with that for a while. Hopefully they are quick about making the Site work! ;D

-'BlondBimbo

[center] [color=pink]Click here to visit my Flickr-account![/center]<br /><br />[center][Image: 4551831341_6aed0dc01d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4117563128_9c3c280b5d_s.jpg]
[Image: 4450527842_a3542a1668_s.jpg]
[Image: 4502276389_3bd7c60509_s.jpg]
[Image: 4412261932_ee7ddeaa85_s.jpg]
<br /><br />[color=pink]Follow me on Twitter: <br />[b]@MelissaDTH<br />@Amirightband[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)