Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone Nightwish fans?
11-05-2008, 11:02 PM
Post: #9
Re: Anyone Nightwish fans?
I'm a huge fan.
I mean, a huge fan of Nightwish with Tarja. I think that the new singer, Anette, is downright annoying, but many people seem to like her better. *shrugs*
They're really famous here in Europe.

My favourite album of them is Oceanborn. They do have got great epic songs.

Anyway, I'm posting a few youtube links of their most famous songs... For those who don't know them. (they're a symphonic metal band, btw)

http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=GdZn7k5rZLQ -> Amaranth (with Anette)
http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=dfFVfn_zsdo -> Ever Dream (with Tarja)
http://br.youtube.com/watch?v=UT4jY9Gpli0 -> Nemo (with Tarja)
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Anyone Nightwish fans? - Cheshire Cat - 29-03-2008, 04:46 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)