Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
web shows
13-05-2008, 01:53 AM
Post: #33
Re: web shows
(12-05-2008 04:25 PM)Only Faerie Cassie link Wrote:[quote author=Shenannigoats link=topic=1992.msg56483#msg56483 date=1210568238]
... What's the point in that?

Um, like Chalyssa said. But could you try to add why exactly you don't see a point, next time? I'm not trying to be rude, by the way, it's just irrating for a lot of people. Wink
[/quote]

My mistake. Sorry, I had to leave the computer and only had time for a quick reply.

It wouldn't bother me if it was included or left out - unless of course, MySpace/YouTube/etc got involved - of the game. Maybe adding a sim version of YouTube would be neat, but I can't really see the benefit.

"10% less than your wildest expectations."
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
web shows - 0mgitssims4me - 08-05-2008, 05:04 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)