Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What will you do about the Sims 2?
19-03-2008, 06:23 PM
Post: #42
Re: What will you do about the Sims 2?
Ooh I have this all planned out. About a month before it releases, I am going to take my computer to best buy, get all the old sims stuff uninstalled. get a lot of memory on my harddrive, update everything, and then install the sims 3. I am going to keep all of my sims 2 games also.

You show me a baby talking gibberish.<br />I'll show you a future sims lover.<br /><br />Number 974 Baby!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Re: What will you do about the Sims 2? - simmy1smeeve - 16-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Re: What will you do about the Sims 2? - niome - 16-03-2008, 05:13 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)