Login:
or Register
|
Anything you want to be on it?
|
|
16-03-2008, 04:58 PM
Post: #22
|
|||
|
|||
Re: Anything you want to be on it?
(16-03-2008 04:14 PM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:It would be cool if you could decide if you want to come to school/work with your Sims. I hate staying home while the kids are at school and mom is at work, while the doggie is watching a bird and chewing a chew toy. I read in one of the magazine scans that this will still not be the case because you wouldn't want to watch your sims work in an office all day or something, so for those hoping to go to work or school with the sims then I don't think it will be happening....again... :'( Coming Soon... |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


