Login:
or Register
|
What will you do about the Sims 2?
|
|
16-03-2008, 05:00 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
Re: What will you do about the Sims 2?
(16-03-2008 04:57 PM)simmy1smeeve link Wrote:Still play it. Sims 3 is new and Sims 2 has a lot of cool expansion packs. But once I'm older and Sims 2 is old school then I guess I'll have to sell them... Hmm I would never sell my games, I dunno why, as I said earlier I still have TS1, I dunno why I don't sell them, must be memorabilia for meĀ
Coming Soon... |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
What will you do about the Sims 2? - Simbuilder5 - 15-03-2008, 11:40 PM
Re: What will you do about the Sims 2? - Verno77 - 15-03-2008, 11:42 PM
Re: What will you do about the Sims 2? - Cassie - 16-03-2008, 12:35 AM
Re: What will you do about the Sims 2? - Munsta - 16-03-2008, 04:35 PM
Re: What will you do about the Sims 2? - simmy1smeeve - 16-03-2008, 04:57 PM
Re: What will you do about the Sims 2? - Munsta - 16-03-2008 05:00 PM
Re: What will you do about the Sims 2? - supersim - 16-03-2008, 05:04 PM
Re: What will you do about the Sims 2? - niome - 16-03-2008, 05:13 PM
Re: What will you do about the Sims 2? - doggonesoccergurl - 16-03-2008, 10:17 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


