Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What one thing do you want the most?
16-03-2008, 05:18 PM
Post: #7
Re: What one thing do you want the most?
(16-03-2008 05:16 PM)Leafy link Wrote:Special events camera? As in, like, when your sims has a first kiss or something, and then the camera sort of centers around them, and they get all floaty?

At first, when I got the game, I was disappointed, because, for reasons unknown, my game did not have those. I just re-installed the game on the new computer, and I now have them... I've been without them for so long that they kind of annoy me now.

Yea that's the Special Events camera. I was in the same situation as you, when I got my new comp I had them on for a while but I got fed up of it coming on every time I did something like get married so I turned it off. It will be interesting to see if TS3 comes with a Special Event camera!

Coming Soon...
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Re: What one thing do you want the most? - Munsta - 16-03-2008 05:18 PM
Re: What one thing do you want the most? - simmy1smeeve - 16-03-2008, 05:36 PM
Re: What one thing do you want the most? - simmy1smeeve - 16-03-2008, 05:54 PM
Re: What one thing do you want the most? - simmy1smeeve - 16-03-2008, 07:10 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)