Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Better animation for sims eating
19-03-2008, 07:54 PM
Post: #21
Re: Better animation for sims eating
(19-03-2008 03:55 AM)jlay link Wrote:One of my pet peeves while playing Sims is to NOT watch them eat. They look so weird when they eat, I hope the animation in The Sims 3 is a lot better.
Well, actually, they look weird in almost all facial expressions. It think it has to do with the mouth.
They will look a bit better, though, because I hear that their eyes will not be fixed...so that means they have actual eyeballs that move around? I think?
Ooh, I'm getting so excited!

lol. I am too! And yea sims are pigs when they eat. At least mine are!! I am thinking that with the better graphics, sims will look better even while eating.

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Better animation for sims eating - jlay - 19-03-2008, 03:55 AM
Re: Better animation for sims eating - simkid - 19-03-2008, 03:56 AM
Re: Better animation for sims eating - simmy1smeeve - 19-03-2008, 03:57 AM
Re: Better animation for sims eating - simmy1smeeve - 19-03-2008, 03:58 AM
Re: Better animation for sims eating - simkid - 19-03-2008, 04:02 AM
Re: Better animation for sims eating - simmy1smeeve - 19-03-2008, 04:03 AM
Re: Better animation for sims eating - simmy1smeeve - 19-03-2008, 04:06 AM
Re: Better animation for sims eating - reddle - 19-03-2008, 04:08 AM
Re: Better animation for sims eating - simmy1smeeve - 19-03-2008, 04:08 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)