Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
TheSims3.com: When the Game Comes out
16-03-2008, 05:21 PM
Post: #18
Re: TheSims3.com: When the Game Comes out
(16-03-2008 05:20 PM)Admin link Wrote:[quote author=simmy1smeeve link=topic=49.msg647#msg647 date=1205684102]
Aww that is so sad, now where will I go for custom content... sims3.com? I am destined to be pathetic now  Sad

Downloads and modifications will be a huge part of Sims3.com, including fast downloads, screenshots/previews, comments/reviews, etc Wink
[/quote]
OMG! Admin replied to my comment! I am not worthy, I am not worthy... *bows*
And also, yay fast downloads!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Re: TheSims3.com: When the Game Comes out - simmy1smeeve - 16-03-2008, 05:06 PM
Re: TheSims3.com: When the Game Comes out - simmy1smeeve - 16-03-2008, 05:09 PM
Re: TheSims3.com: When the Game Comes out - simmy1smeeve - 16-03-2008, 05:12 PM
Re: TheSims3.com: When the Game Comes out - simmy1smeeve - 16-03-2008, 05:15 PM
Re: TheSims3.com: When the Game Comes out - simmy1smeeve - 16-03-2008, 05:17 PM
Re: TheSims3.com: When the Game Comes out - simmy1smeeve - 16-03-2008 05:21 PM
Re: TheSims3.com: When the Game Comes out - simmy1smeeve - 16-03-2008, 05:28 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)