Login:
or Register
|
Virtual legacy
|
|
19-05-2008, 10:45 PM
Post: #8
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Virtual legacy
1.no of family members. - well 2 adults and 3-4 kids maybe? idk, it's your preference. Start with 2 adults though and then they can have the kids.
2.Family name. Shalleys maybe? 3.sims name. if it's a boy then Matt for a girl Amber or Ashley 4.Story of family. Just see how it goes. Usually I just let the family play out and I go along with it. I like being surprised by what my legacies give me. In other words, I make it up as I go along.
~ Laura ~<br /><br /> ![]() <br /><br />[red]Only a vampire can love you forever.<br /><br />[green]TS3 comes out June 2!!! Get Excited!!!<br /><br /> ![]() <br /> ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Virtual legacy - Jack Kaur - 19-05-2008, 07:08 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: buffythevampireslayer.png]](http://i44.photobucket.com/albums/f27/irish_rulz129/buffythevampireslayer.png)
![[Image: 6Q1Z.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6Q1Z.gif)
![[Image: 6RHK.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/6RHK.gif)
![[Image: 04q7.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/04q7.gif)
![[Image: Rx9p.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/Rx9p.gif)
![[Image: w2pa.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/w2pa.gif)
![[Image: ttv4.gif]](https://dragcave.net/image/ttv4.gif)