Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Virtual legacy
20-05-2008, 12:03 AM
Post: #9
Re: Virtual legacy
1.2-4
2.I'm really bad at last names!
3.Amisha-teen
4.Amisha is your average girl,but when she turns 16,something weird goes on.
Then her birth mother comes to visit, but the visits turn violently,because others are trying to get their hands on Amisha. Amisha will unlock her gruesome past,and discover something that could change all of humanity....

That's my thing. I'm thinking about doing the same thing,except for it'll be a story and less of a legacy.

I suck at keeping up with sims,i just kill themĀ  {rolleyes}.......

Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Virtual legacy - Jack Kaur - 19-05-2008, 07:08 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)