Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
cat eye
20-05-2008, 02:17 AM
Post: #1
cat eye
Cat eye

My grandma cat, Charlie was over my house for some reason. I went down stairs  and out the back window I saw a creepy dirty man yelling at my mom and hurting her. So I felt panic and grab Charlie and jump out my kitchen window. And I ran feet the felt like minutes. Looking back not seeing the creepy man. I ran up the people who lived right next to me front door and start banging on the door. Then I started crying and begging for what seemed hours, my arm numb and bleeding from the cat for me to him go. The man came up to me and I started to scream. He said “ran away from me will” the rips the cat from my arms, takes his knife and stabs Charlie’s left eye, then his beautiful green turn red and starts to ooze blood. Then BLACK OUT. Then fire fighters, police, and ambulances are every where. My step gets home and I tell what happen and how bad I feel for what happen to Charlie. He says “it’s ok Charlie has another eye”.


one of my dreams    what are some of your creepy dreams
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
cat eye - 2ppanther - 20-05-2008 02:17 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)