Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Weirdest thing that ever happened to you?
19-03-2008, 08:49 PM
Post: #24
Re: Weirdest thing that ever happened to you?
I don't have many strange things happening. Unfortunately!! I did have a nanny steal my sims baby once. She ended her shift and picked up the babe got in her nanny van and left. I was like What in the world just happened? I laughed so hard! The next morning the baby was laying on the ground by the mailbox.  Smile

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)