Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Virtual legacy
22-05-2008, 12:18 AM
Post: #10
Re: Virtual legacy
1. Number of family members : 2 adults + 1 toddler (male and female, 1 female child)
2. Family name :  Charleston
3. Sims name : Liam, Michelle (mother), Marisa (toddler)
4. Story: After Michelle's rough childhood, Liam got her pregnant in college. They are BFFs and GF and BF, and have great relations. marisa = preg once turned into adult or teen (if u have da hack)

I have three secrets. If you ask I will tell you two, but I will only tell the third to Goth Girl and Fanboy Smile<br />Oh, and don't be afraid to ask Big Grin Only 1 person has
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Virtual legacy - Jack Kaur - 19-05-2008, 07:08 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)