Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Bellmonte Family - The Official Thread
22-05-2008, 01:37 AM
Post: #35
Re: The Bellmonte Family - The Official Thread
Alright, I have a decision for you to make. I ended up redoing the whole house (apparently I can't build decent houses when I'm tired Wink), so I haven't truly played much yet.

I can either upload the pics I have so far (mainly of the house) and post the rest later or post all of them together later tonight. It's up to you. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)