Login:
or Register
|
My Official Legacy Thread
|
|
22-05-2008, 04:15 PM
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2008 04:20 PM by yummybunny.)
Post: #53
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: My Official Legacy Thread
Amilee has quite the man. He is rich, generous, has no one else to support, and he loves Amilee and her kids. He even loves Kamira, although she is not his daughter. Noland spent just as much time playing with Kamira, as her mother did. Instead of joining in on some socialization time, Amilee wanted to watch BET. She still hasn't gave up on her fantasies of becoming a video girl, although she is a mother of two.
![]() Little Kamira was growing up fast. Before Amilee knew it, it was Kamira's birthday again. Amilee did not invite the family this time. Jezzy was working on her masters, Pierre was also in college, and she just did not feel like her father. She did not want him to argue with her about Noland and try to break them up. Amilee felt that Noland was more important than her father anyways, in the fact that he does and gives her more. Noland took off from work and bought Kamira a cake. They had a little party together. Amilee did not have any friends. She spent her whole life making friends with men. ![]() ![]() ![]() The next day, Kamira went to school for the first time. While Kamira was at school, Kaiden decided to give his daughter a visit. It was quiet at his house, he was having money issues, and he just wanted to see his daughter who never calls him. Kaiden was dying of loneliness at home. Kaiden: "Amilee, why haven't you called me, or anything?" Amilee: "Dad, really, I am really occupied. I just haven't had the time to call you." Kaiden: "You just cannot take a few minutes out your day to call me?" Amilee: "And you couldn't take a few minutes out your day to see about me, instead of Jezzi, some woman, or your emotions?" Kaiden: "Look, I'm sorry for that, but I was there for you. I never ignored you and you know that. I know that I have made mistakes, but at least I was there for you and supported you." Amilee: "Whatever, dad. Let's stop talking about this." Kaiden: "I am tired of sitting at home, waiting to die and waiting for someone to visit. I really do not deserve that. I haven't seen Kamira forever, and I haven't seen this baby that Jezzy said you had almost a year ago." Amilee: "Well, go see them then. You could had walked over here." Kaiden: "I have been having some money issues. I am running short of money." Amilee: "What am I supossed to do? I have two kids to support. I cannot support and old man too." Kaiden: "I am behind on some bills, and I am just too old. I am still working and stuff. Please, can I stay here?" Amilee: "Dad!...." (Then she stopped and thought of how her dad can still work and support her if he lived with her. Then the bills that he was behind on could also decrease how much inheritence she would get when Kaiden died. She wanted that money.) "Okay. You can stay here." Kaiden: "Thank you. I really appreciate this." (They both hug.) ![]() ![]() When Kamira came home, she wondered who the old man was. Kaiden had to introduce himself to his own granddaughter. The next night was Mya's birthday. Amilee didn't tell Kaiden, because she wanted to have Noland over, and she just wanted her father to go to work. She knew he would take off work anytime for family events. Poor Kaiden shouldn't be working at his age. ![]() Amilee didn't recognize that Kaiden sacrificed his happiness for his children. Kaiden always was on the piano when he was a teenager, because he wanted to be a musician. He had a max creativity skill that went to waste, because Kaiden wanted to support his family. He will never fulfill that teenage dream, but he had no regrets. ![]() Anyways, back to Mya's birthday party. Noland ended up coming for his daughter's birthday and Mya ended up growing into a very beautiful toddler. ![]() ![]() She looks just like her mother when she was a toddler. Then here is a pic of little Amilee. I see the resemblence. ![]() Pokemon and Fire Emblem Forum<br /><br />http://pokemblem.b1.jcink.com/index.php? |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_75398b23.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_75398b23.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_1539f7e1.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_1539f7e1.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_f539f81a.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_f539f81a.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_7539fa89.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_7539fa89.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_b53ac101.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_b53ac101.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_b53ac134.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_b53ac134.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_f53ac4b8.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_f53ac4b8.jpg)
![[Image: KaidenPlayingPiano.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/KaidenPlayingPiano.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_9539fd5e.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_9539fd5e.jpg)
![[Image: snapshot_b5381ebf_7539feba.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/snapshot_b5381ebf_7539feba.jpg)
![[Image: KaidenholdingAmilee.jpg]](http://i306.photobucket.com/albums/nn268/yumyumbunny/KaidenholdingAmilee.jpg)