Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Bellmonte Family - The Official Thread
23-05-2008, 12:34 AM
Post: #61
Re: The Bellmonte Family - The Official Thread
(22-05-2008 11:17 PM)yummybunny link Wrote:OMG!!!  Cole died???

I did not read that.

He must had had the baddest luck ever!!!

Getting hit by hail in the summer?!?!

Like, I am laughing right now, but am kinda disappointed. 

In seasons, you can die by hail in the summer?  I would hate that.  That sucks.  Like, what was he doing, and how random is that?  Does that happen all of a sudden?

Don't worry, he's still alive. I just started the game over from the last place I saved it. I couldn't let him go just yet. Wink

Yeah, it was the oddest thing. I had no idea it could hail in the middle of the summer. Go figure. {rolleyes}

(22-05-2008 11:43 PM)TwilightGal4132 link Wrote:[quote author=Bambi~Palooza link=topic=2110.msg68931#msg68931 date=1211493733]
Haha, aww. He won't bite your hand off, though, right? Wink

Oh no, he just glares and refuses to come near you if he's mad.  When he was little and wasn't potty trained he would number 1 on the carpet but now he knows better.
[/quote]

What a silly moo moo. Wink My dog's have WAY too much personality. One of them mumbles when he's ticked off, and he slides under the bed the second you raise your voice, even if it's not at hime. {rolleyes} He also flinches when you look at him for a long time, but that's because he was abused as a puppy (before we adopted him). Sad

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)