Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Sims 3 system resources
19-03-2008, 09:39 PM
Post: #30
Re: Sims 3 system resources
(19-03-2008 09:36 PM)kailay link Wrote:[quote author=sims3luva22 link=topic=127.msg3923#msg3923 date=1205864070]
I don't even have a computer at the moment anymore, spilled water on my laptopSad But I plan to buy a REALLY fast comp, maybe an alienware one like in my siggy with enough graphic card to do whatever.

haha..i just got a new laptop ( really good one, perfect for high graffics games like oblivion,sims2)
because my mum spilt coke on my old laptop! xD
[/quote]

oooooh~ good good good idea! Maybe I should find a way for my 2 year old nephew to bash my computer without being caught that it was done deliberately...

Who knew that a game would turn people so... evil mischievous?
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Sims 3 system resources - matl1990sim - 17-03-2008, 08:55 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)