Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: Should I start a legacy for the broke family??
YES!
Sure, I'd look at it.
no, thats stupid.
NO! LEAVE BRANDI ALONE! XD
I don't care.
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Legacy for Broke family...
03-06-2008, 12:38 PM
Post: #8
Re: Legacy for Broke family...
lol, IT?

I think you mean "She's" a Girl. {tongue}

And Sure, A broke family legacy would be cool! Just don't try and patch them up TOO much. Whenever I re-install (Re-installing jockey here!) I always end up making them the prerfct family ever, it get skinda boring..... Sad

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Legacy for Broke family... - FOBluvr987 - 01-06-2008, 05:05 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)