Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
The Sims 2 Apartment Life has been announced
05-06-2008, 09:53 AM
Post: #22
Re: The Sims 2 Apartment Life has been announced
I, too, think that in AL they're testing a lot of stuff for Sims 3. By doing this expansion they're learning how to build in certain social actions and define algorithms for better "working" townies (who will be completely autonomous in Sims 3). AL will be give you a very lively game environment when you're on a apartment lot and sims 3 will do that same thing, just more of it, for a whole city, I think. Imagine! Whoa!

I will definitely try out AL because then I can take the characters I already have a step higher and it'll be a nice way to pass the time until Sims3 comes out. Cool!

Cross the wounded Galaxies
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)