Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: Should I start a legacy for the broke family??
YES!
Sure, I'd look at it.
no, thats stupid.
NO! LEAVE BRANDI ALONE! XD
I don't care.
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Legacy for Broke family...
05-06-2008, 09:27 PM
Post: #13
Re: Legacy for Broke family...
(05-06-2008 03:57 AM)*~*Fueled By Ramen*~* link Wrote:How do I upload pics? They aren't in the storytelling folder...
Also, I'm wondering if someone will beable to help me with the legacy and planning. 2 Karma daily for your help Big Grin

Sure...I'll help, what do you want me to do?

Hmm..they should be in the storytelling folder...weird... ???

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Legacy for Broke family... - FOBluvr987 - 01-06-2008, 05:05 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)