Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: Should I start a legacy for the broke family??
YES!
Sure, I'd look at it.
no, thats stupid.
NO! LEAVE BRANDI ALONE! XD
I don't care.
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Legacy for Broke family...
06-06-2008, 05:08 PM
Post: #16
Re: Legacy for Broke family...
I think you should =D
You seem to have some of the background sorted already
and I made a story about the broke family on the sims 2 exchange last year (old account, XxSims2RawksxX - first story Smile)

[center][Image: signature.jpg]
<br />the legacy of me - 19/3 | facebook | twitter
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Legacy for Broke family... - FOBluvr987 - 01-06-2008, 05:05 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)