Login:
or Register
|
Gameplay Cheats in The Sims 3?
|
|
16-03-2008, 06:20 PM
Post: #3
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Gameplay Cheats in The Sims 3?
Hmm... I think more difficult.
I used to be addicted to cheats, but now, I just sort of ignore them. It's more fun not to use them. But I think there definately SHOULD be cheats, because people DO use them and they CAN be useful (I would die without maxmotives, and motherlode/kaching is useful when you just want to build), but it shouldn't be too easy to access. Also, maybe the cheats could be a bit... clearer? Boolprop always had these weird and rather frightening options. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Gameplay Cheats in The Sims 3? - Verno77 - 16-03-2008, 06:18 PM
Re: Gameplay Cheats in The Sims 3? - Munsta - 16-03-2008, 06:19 PM
Re: Gameplay Cheats in The Sims 3? - Leafy - 16-03-2008 06:20 PM
Re: Gameplay Cheats in The Sims 3? - Verno77 - 16-03-2008, 06:22 PM
Re: Gameplay Cheats in The Sims 3? - Munsta - 16-03-2008, 06:28 PM
Re: Gameplay Cheats in The Sims 3? - einahpets65 - 16-03-2008, 07:27 PM
Re: Gameplay Cheats in The Sims 3? - holisox - 16-03-2008, 07:28 PM
Re: Gameplay Cheats in The Sims 3? - simsim - 16-03-2008, 09:54 PM
Re: Gameplay Cheats in The Sims 3? - simgrapes - 16-03-2008, 10:02 PM
Re: Gameplay Cheats in The Sims 3? - BrokenHeartTheory - 16-03-2008, 10:07 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


