Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: Whats The Cheat You'd Most Like To See In TS3??
maxmotives
boolprop
motivedecay
changelotzoning
motherlode
aging off
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Cheats
20-03-2008, 02:51 AM
Post: #30
Re: Cheats
boolprop is a necessity for me when I play Sims2, but if furniture can be placed off a grid in Sims3, I probably won't use it as often... if they make an 'insiminator' hack one day for the Sims3, I'd use that much more often than boolprop.

Simoleons aren't something I worry about as long as my sims have the necessities, so  I rarely use motherlode unless it's necessary for a movie or story.

[Image: UberOrange-1.png]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Cheats - Forgotten_Angel - 18-03-2008, 10:29 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)