Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Happy Rainbow Land
29-06-2008, 07:49 PM
Post: #59
HAPPY RAINBOW LAND DAY NINE
This is Day Nine.It is not that Funny its called:The Venue
At 8:45am Luna is Drinking tea and eating Leftover cheese.Ron is Talking to Fredward and Ginny {table}.Me and Chuckles are still asleep."Only one more day,are you excited?"Ron squealed with excitment {lol}."Yeah!"they all said."I cannot wait for the clothes,the cake and the Venue! {lurv}" "It is so Romantic! {lol}".Luna finishes her tea and washes her cup,and then Kisses the hair."Oh,I love you Hair {lol}"Luna says as she flutters her eyelashes.The quietness makes Luna love the hair even more"Oh you dont need to say anything!"With that,she gives it a  :-*
Me and Chuckles are getting dressed at 10:15am and come into the room at 10:30am "Hey Guys"I say "Um,Im hungry"says Chuckles recovering from a Hangover {lol}."Do not worry,some Carpet pancakes are on there way!"says Fredward standing up."Thanks,You seem Enthuasiastic Fredward" "Oh its just that I do not need to cook the food for the wedding"says Fredward.At 11:10am the carpet pancakes are done and while were  {eating} we talk about the wedding Venue and The plans."So we know about clothes,The cake will be three tiers,with Lemon icing,my wedding dress is a specially made dress made of silk and lace,The theme is Lemon Cola Sherbert,the Venue will be at the Cafeteria and about 100 people will come"says Luna holding hair "Awesome {woot}!"I said.At 1:00pm we all talked about the wedding.At 2:30pm.There is a knock on the door,ITS PAN TIME!!!!Luna runs in ready to attack!"Pa... "Woah!!!!!"screams Luna as she hurts the Lunatic."Luna! you hurt a One-eye!" "A what!"says Luna "Look!" Ow! {1eye} "Omg im so sorry,come sit down"says Luna.The one eye sits down and tells his story.Its 4:50pm when he finishes "I forgot to tell you,heres a pacage. "Thanks,I wonder who its from" "Oh wow,its a card it says "Luna,this is a sudden thing to tell you but that One-eye is your twin"  {jawdrop} "OMG!!!!"we all say. Luna is speechless but she finally says "Wow...your my brother."
"Yes"says One-eye "Can I hear your name?"says Luna softly "Magnus,my name is Magnus"says One-eye "Well,we all except you"says Luna "Yeah!"we all say."Thank you"says Magnus quietly.At 8pm we forget even Magnus has one eye.so we welcome Magnus with a take-away dinner we all chow down and Magnus is so tired he goes to bed early at 8:35pm.The rest of us stay up until 11pm so we all go to bed but Fredward hits his head on the coffee table {lol},Over at Amy and Britney's pad,Amy quietly says to herself "Tomorrow,a new plan takes action,and it is devilish...AND I LOVE IT!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!  {devil} {devil2}

Hehe, signatures rhymes with pignatures. x3
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Happy Rainbow Land - Cassie - 26-06-2008, 11:19 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)