Login:
or Register
|
Favorite Artist
|
|
30-06-2008, 07:10 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Favorite Artist
She's even my background on YouTube now! My YouTube is here.
She isn't exactly very well known yet though, is she? I can't really find a decent fansite for her anywhere... Her album is out July 8th in the states but I have no idea how long I'll have to wait for it (if it even comes out in the UK at all, that is). My favourites are those that you mentioned, but also I'm in love with Creepshow, Bulletproof and Beautiful Day. Though almost all her songs are fantastical.
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Favorite Artist - b1245p - 29-06-2008, 06:43 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



Her album is out July 8th in the states but I have no idea how long I'll have to wait for it (if it even comes out in the UK at all, that is). My favourites are those that you mentioned, but also I'm in love with Creepshow, Bulletproof and Beautiful Day. Though almost all her songs are fantastical.
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)