Login:
or Register
|
Favorite Artist
|
|
30-06-2008, 07:23 PM
Post: #6
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Favorite Artist
Hehe, yep!
It's a shame you can't get YouTube. I met a girl on their this morning and she's really into Kerli too. Why aren't you allowed to have an account there? It's no different from being on here, really. It's not like you need to have any personal information or anything. {no}On a side note, I hate my account name. I have several accounts but I forget the passwords to them, so I'm stuck with my Aly & AJ one. I used to be obsessed but now I've gone off them. I want to change it to something to do with Kerli. Ah well. ![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Favorite Artist - b1245p - 29-06-2008, 06:43 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



It's a shame you can't get YouTube. I met a girl on their this morning and she's really into Kerli too. Why aren't you allowed to have an account there? It's no different from being on here, really. It's not like you need to have any personal information or anything. {no}![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)