Login:
or Register
|
Favorite Artist
|
|
30-06-2008, 07:48 PM
Post: #13
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: Favorite Artist
Well, just keep it hush hush.
Haha, just kidding. Well, frankly, this place IS very safe, but what I'm trying to say, it's a forum. So from your mother's POV, it's a bit odd how she thinks it's okay for you to be on a forum but not have YouTube. But as I said, she's your mother and I respect whatever she chooses, it's none of my business. Just my 2 cents for you. Anyhoo, yay for the Kerli thread!
![]() |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
Favorite Artist - b1245p - 29-06-2008, 06:43 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



Haha, just kidding. Well, frankly, this place IS very safe, but what I'm trying to say, it's a forum. So from your mother's POV, it's a bit odd how she thinks it's okay for you to be on a forum but not have YouTube. But as I said, she's your mother and I respect whatever she chooses, it's none of my business. Just my 2 cents for you.
![[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]](http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f137/xBethany456x/mirandacosgrovecassie.png)