Login:
or Register
|
The Sims X -- An interesting concept from Pathos
|
|
05-07-2008, 11:45 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
The Sims X -- An interesting concept from Pathos
The new games released by Maxis are at the cutting edge of graphic technology, games that only the more advanced computers can handle. While this may be aesthetically pleasing, this is the cause of more harm than good.
I honestly thing that a good game would be the following. As of now I call it the Sims X. It is a game that has the simple 2D graphics of the original Sims. However, it comes will all the content that is provided in the Sims 2 and 3, and then some. What this game lacks in graphics, it makes up in content. The Sims X has the following features:
That's basically the idea I've got in mind. |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
The Sims X -- An interesting concept from Pathos - Pathos - 05-07-2008 11:45 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)


