Login:
or Register
|
I got Freetime last night. What do you think of it?
|
|
20-03-2008, 07:35 PM
Post: #1
|
|||
|
|||
|
I got Freetime last night. What do you think of it?
Do you like it? Have you had any problems with it? I really like it. Its awesome to have a bunch of new goals for my sims and the hobbies and the new clothes !! My bf bought it for me last night. It was an early birthday present.
Please share your thoughts on Freetime with me. I've got cookies !! lol
My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I got Freetime last night. What do you think of it? - Babysback64 - 20-03-2008 07:35 PM
Re: I got Freetime last night. What do you think of it? - uber_orange - 20-03-2008, 08:01 PM
Re: I got Freetime last night. What do you think of it? - bambigoddess - 20-03-2008, 08:03 PM
Re: I got Freetime last night. What do you think of it? - Babysback64 - 20-03-2008, 08:13 PM
Re: I got Freetime last night. What do you think of it? - abnormal - 20-03-2008, 10:08 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)




Please share your thoughts on Freetime with me. I've got cookies !! lol