Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What was your first post on this forum?
08-07-2008, 06:37 PM
Post: #6
Re: What was your first post on this forum?
Oh! This thread. Wink

Anyhoo, I have 777 pages of posts...I love the 7's! Smile

My first post was:

(19-03-2008 03:04 PM)๒ค๓๒เ~קคl๏๏zค link Wrote:Alright, so I'm a newbie. I'm quite excited about TS3. I run a S2 site, and I can't wait to upgrade it to a S2 and a S3 site.

My name is Bambi. I'm a CC and mod designer and creator. I live in Florida, but I travel a lot.

Any questions? Ask away Smile

Wow...exciting, eh? {rolleyes}

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)