Login:
or Register
|
I got Freetime last night. What do you think of it?
|
|
20-03-2008, 08:13 PM
Post: #4
|
|||
|
|||
|
Re: I got Freetime last night. What do you think of it?
I have not had any glitches yet, not that I have noticed. But sometimes I have to play it for a long time before I noticed something strange. haha
My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me! |
|||
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Messages In This Thread |
|
I got Freetime last night. What do you think of it? - Babysback64 - 20-03-2008, 07:35 PM
Re: I got Freetime last night. What do you think of it? - uber_orange - 20-03-2008, 08:01 PM
Re: I got Freetime last night. What do you think of it? - bambigoddess - 20-03-2008, 08:03 PM
Re: I got Freetime last night. What do you think of it? - Babysback64 - 20-03-2008 08:13 PM
Re: I got Freetime last night. What do you think of it? - abnormal - 20-03-2008, 10:08 PM
|
User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)



