Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: Who do you think is the Next Best Mod?
SuperBatTheWiz
Supergeek/ Paul
Cassie
The Adam Diamond/ Adam
Amber/ Fueled By Ramen
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Simsforums.net Next Best Mod Award {{Official Polls!!}}
14-07-2008, 11:14 PM
Post: #49
Re: Simsforums.net Next Best Mod Award {{Official Polls!!}}
I hate school! Smile
Except for the social part. that usually proves to be very entertaining. Smile

And OT, but I got up at a normal time this morning! It's school holidays now, and I usually sleep in until about 1 in the afternoon, andand today i got up at 8 in the morning! Big Grin

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)