Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
15-07-2008, 10:32 PM
Post: #69
Re: EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O!
(15-07-2008 10:28 PM)¢αѕѕαу вαу вαу link Wrote:We need a Hobo fan club. Smile

And yeah, I have your MySpace so even if you never come back here for a while I'll just give you a shout on there.

When EA have their online chat with fans who get to ask questions, submit a ton about hobos! Look out for screenies and vids of hobos! Lol, I will. 8)

You need to plan his mates, too. Are they going to be hobos? Or is he going to be a friendless loner who gets all the chicks (and maybe some dudes, whatever floats his yacht)? Grrr, I can't wait! I keep replaying the trailer just to see the hobo! {woot}

lmao, looks like i got my 1st fan! kool! lmao!, u give me soo many ideas! i dunno though! he mite have like one enemy hobo! and they fight to survive because they struggle to get food! lol! he mite have a dog, dunno yet though.
and as for the EA chat, thats a brill idea! they'd never know what hit them! it'll be so funny! lmao!!
keep makin up ideas and i'll see what i can do! rite now i have to think of the starting, opening comic....

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
EVEN NEWER SCREENSHOTS! :O! - Brad5010 - 15-07-2008, 08:04 PM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)