Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Forum Big Brother!
16-07-2008, 12:34 AM
Post: #76
Re: Forum Big Brother!
Don't worry, something shall come up!

And Sean, That was totally awesome! you so get Karma for taking two whole hours to write that! You're very dedicated. Smile

And....I DO have a simself, but Most of my CC ALL of my cc doesn't allow uploads to the exchange. Should I just do it anyway? Even if I do get found out, an banned, I don't really like my account anyway. And they would NEVER suspect me, since it's like ht only place o nthe internet where my username isn't TheAdamDiamond.  Hehe. Smile

[center][Image: RIVERBACK.png]
[/center]
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
Forum Big Brother! - Happysimsdude - 13-07-2008, 10:30 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)