Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
HOBO 101, the soon to be web-comic!
16-07-2008, 01:56 PM
Post: #22
Re: HOBO 101, the soon to be web-comic!
(16-07-2008 01:52 PM)¢αѕѕαу вαу вαу link Wrote:LOL! Thanks! Well, I couldn't resist putting him in there, except he kind of doesn't fit in a smidge, but I'm not deleting him! He's too important. He's totally the most talked about pre-made Sim yet. Big Grin

Yeah, I'd love to do one! I need to know more about what you can do and traits and things first, though, so then I can craft my ideas better. Smile

lol damn right the hobo is famous!
and yea i guess your right! altho, like adam said, we can make them wiv TS2 ones for the time being if we want, eh, we'll see sure! Tongue

lalalalalalalalala Big Grin
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)