Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register


Poll: what would you do if they gave up on sims 3
kill myself
cry like a baby
kill rod humble
become emo
break my house down
kick my neighbors dog
attack a random person
kill my sims 2 families
other (and post it )
wouldn\'t mind
be kinda happy
joy oh joy
[Show Results]
 
Post Reply 
 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
sims apocolypse
17-07-2008, 08:03 PM
Post: #20
Re: sims apocolypse
(17-07-2008 07:04 PM)BlondBimbo™ link Wrote:I'm afraid that I would cry like a baby! I want this game so bad, I can't wait until the release date. And if I hear that they won't make Sims 3, I would be: SAD. For a long time! {blink}

-'BlondBimbo
'
I agree with you! I would cry too! But, I don't think it will come so far.

I can't wait for The Sims 3!
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 


Messages In This Thread
sims apocolypse - sim323 - 31-05-2008, 06:01 AM

Forum Jump:


User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)