Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet?
07-01-2012, 12:50 AM (This post was last modified: 07-01-2012 12:52 AM by Minty.)
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet?
That's simple, you need to use the Dragonrend shout you learned - that's the only thing that will take Alduin down, and why the greybeards had you searching for that Elder Scroll to learn it.

Remember that you must hold down your Shout button while you are saying it to make sure Alduin gets the full force of it. Target Alduin as he flies down to a hover, or has landed (fighting any dragons, you are best always to find some cover, taunt the dragon with arrows and duck behind or under the cover when it fires its fire or ice breath (be ready to TAB to items and be sinking down those potions or food that restore stamina and health).

Alduin is one tough dragon. You will use up a lot of arrows and potions. If you've not been playing the game for long I would leave fighting him and do other stuff to boost up your skills in combat and get good enough armour to have a chance.

[Image: 2istcp5.jpg]

In my own game, I had left horsey down a mountain to keep him out of trouble when I went to a guarded cave (why can't we choose to travel to places without a horse the same way we can leave companions behind?). But as I was going up the mountain path, a dragon attacked me first before switching attentions to my horse.

[Image: o8dlvt.jpg]

You big bully! Leave my horsey alone! Pick on someone who can fight back!

[Image: dfhjwi.jpg]

HA!HA!HA!HA!HA! Horsey got mad at being blasted with fire - when the dragon dropped down to kill it with a bite, Horsey charged forward and kicked it in the face twice with its front hooves - dead dragon!

[Image: sohappy.gif]

Later on, Horsey and I went to another spot I drop him off at for safety.

[Image: 5kp082.jpg]

There was this deer in a big pile of white powder.

[Image: j92a9u.jpg]

Look how it was acting after sticking its muzzle into it!

[Image: 23uvrjt.jpg]

It was looking and acting so weird and aggressive at this part.

[Image: 2i8x5ar.jpg]
[Image: 2aj6xdg.jpg]

That was one loaded deer!

[Image: wacko.gif]

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Cororon - 23-11-2011, 07:58 AM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Cororon - 28-11-2011, 07:40 AM
RE: Anyone Played Skyrim (Elder Scrolls V) Yet? - Minty - 07-01-2012 12:50 AM