Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anyone else couldn't care two rats bottoms about Showtime?
11-12-2011, 11:49 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2011 11:50 AM by Minty.)
Music Anyone else couldn't care two rats bottoms about Showtime?
Once I saw what was going to be in it, I was livid.

Thanks EA for selling Late Night to me deliberately crippled so that you could sell the missing bits (lead singers and DJs) to be for full price along with your crappy social features to try and force us into joining Facebook to get all the "extras" (don't worry by the way, you can be certain that free copies of all those goodies will be posted up all over the internet before the first 24 hours of release day are up). But just to add insult to injury, you're selling us all these bits packaged as part of some stupid pastiche of all those awful reality TV talent shows.

Being a celebrity may be the most important thing in the universe to people living in California, but away from EA's HQ most people in the real world couldn't care less. Not everyone is obsessed with The X Factor, Pop Idol or whatever. The entire world doesn't revolve around morons desperate to be front page news and happy to prostitute themselves in any manner possible to achieve it down to their last shred of dignity.

I want my game to be about fun, not what passes for reality in the minds of Paris Hilton, Lady Gaga or one of those other wastes of space. I don't want a game to be about being obsessed with becoming famous. I'm sick of loading up my game and the first thing I have to do on starting a new world is use Twallan's Master Controller to annihilate all the papparazzi. I want the game the way it was before Late Night came along and put this stupid celebrity obsession into it.

Angry Angry Angry Angry

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Anyone else couldn't care two rats bottoms about Showtime? - Minty - 11-12-2011 11:49 AM
RE: Anyone else couldn't care two rats bottoms about Showtime? - Purple_Penguin00 - 17-12-2011, 02:15 AM