or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Importance of Life
12-05-2012, 10:36 AM
RE: The Importance of Life
Well let's make a new chapter Smile
CHAPTER THREE
After going back to my grave i noticed it contains a house-a beach house that is.It is similar to my old beach house.
I went to that mysterious house.I saw no difference-until then.I saw what happened after i died,Claire was panicking and called for the police for help.They thought she was joking and fined her 500 simoleons.She was mad,saying she only tried to help someone from death.The police told her to shut up and go home.She went home,angrily.Downey went over his pet house and laid down there.Then i noticed what happened to him-A man came and took him.I thought it was the pet people or something but it wasn't.
It was someone else.Then i "teleported" back when i was searching for Downey on the computer at Williams Sports Plaza.The man with a dog similar to Downey was the same man that took Downey,Whom i recognized as the infamous Nick Alto.So Nick went to his car carrying Downey.Downey had no choice but to follow him.The time was 10:00 PM,And my neighbors were already asleep.
It was then when he was driving away with his car i was forced to come out of my grave.I saw ghosts again but this time i couldn't see Kitty.So i stole a car and drived to Nick Alto's home:Villa Alto.I couldn't find him and Downey either.I only found his wife-or so by then Vita Alto and her daughter Holly.Vita was an evil person,She drove me out of the house even if i was a ghost.
I was forced back to my grave again.This time i saw a sign saying "Starlight Shores" placed near steep hills.Now i knew where i was.I wasn't at Sunset Valley anymore,I was at the city of Starlight Shores.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The Importance of Life - iPengu - 05-05-2012, 03:07 PM
RE: The Importance of Life - Ollie - 06-05-2012, 01:10 AM
RE: The Importance of Life - iPengu - 07-05-2012, 12:37 PM
RE: The Importance of Life - iPengu - 12-05-2012 10:36 AM