Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Could someone please chuck the Naked Rambler into a big patch of nettles?
25-04-2016, 09:38 PM
RE: Could someone please chuck the Naked Rambler into a big patch of nettles?
The latest on mid life crisis attention diva watch:-

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/04/...alks-with/

Britain's "Naked Rambler", who has spent more than a decade on a nude crusade, has decided to wear clothes so he can take his sick mother for walks.

Stephen Gough, 57, has spent much of the last decade behind bars over his refusal to wear clothes after he first took to wandering naked in 2003.

But he is putting aside his staunch belief in trekking with his clothes off so he can take care of his dementia-suffering mother Nora, 89, and take her for strolls without being arrested.

"She's gradually getting worse. I need to be here. I had to respond to what was necessary"

His vow comes just three months after his latest jail spell for public nudity.

In 2003, Mr Gough hiked from Land's End to John O'Groats wearing nothing but his rucksack, hat and boots.

He was locked up several times as he attempted a repeat trip two years later with then girlfriend Melanie Roberts.

The ex-marine revealed that his mother had also suffered a stroke.

Mr Gough, from Eastleigh, Hampshire, said: "At the moment what's appropriate is looking after my mum - she needs 24-hour care.

"If she wants to go for a wander, I'll get dressed and go with her whatever time it is.

"Obviously I'm clothed when I'm doing all this - I'd get arrested if I wasn't and then she'd have no one to look after her.

"She's gradually getting worse. I need to be here. I had to respond to what was necessary."

Mr Gough first started walking the length of Britain in 2003, campaigning for freedom of all kinds.

The former lorry driver has been arrested a number of times and completed a number of stints in prison - mostly in solitary confinement due to his refusal to wear clothes.

In January, he was freed from jail after a stretch for breaching a no-nudity Asbo.

Oh right, so it's been okay for your kids to be bullied mercilessly through their school years thanks to their nutjob dad's antics, but now you're willing to shelve your brittle principles for your mum at the point she no longer knows what planet she's on anyway? Pity you didn't do so when she was still compos mentis & having to live down you being a sick weirdo to her neighbours & friends.

It's clear he doesn't really care at all - this is him trying to play the sympathy card, one last moment of attention mongering before bowing out & going back to the real world of work & paying the mortgage with his tail distinctly between his legs after throwing a decade of his life & every relationship he ever had away.

Goodbye Stephen Gough, & good riddance:- There's a "career" trolling the official EA Sims forum waiting you if you get really bored, they could do probably with a new middle aged drama diva oxygen thief!

EgyptiandanceWackoFryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Could someone please chuck the Naked Rambler into a big patch of nettles? - Minty - 25-04-2016 09:38 PM