Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Some self Sims (current members and absent friends)
06-08-2012, 03:58 PM
Some self Sims (current members and absent friends)
After doing the one for BroadwayBeckons, I got a message from [removed] about making a Sim (I assume a self Sim for her now she has Sims 3, if I am wrong then oops!).

So for the fun of it & the exercise (I will admit to needing practice with CAS), I'm going through the back pages of SF & with the data I can find will have a try at doing some other self Sims from here. With those going to college & finding time to come on here more limited, it will be nice for them to have their self Sims & "absent friends" in their games.

Here's %20from%20Sims%20Forums.Sims3Pack][removed]

[Image: 136606.jpg]

The traits I could find she'd listed in a back post of SF for herself were Absent Minded, Clumsy, Good, Coward, Artistic. But after her post yesterday in "What are you thinking right now?" about people not turning up on time I thought Absent Minded didn't seem right.

She also had three negative traits, which would have made her self Sim more annoying than fun to play with. Out went Coward, which is more like a "faint" trait, & a total death sentence if there is a fire (the Sim faints & ends up cremated).

The revised traits I gave her were: Artistic, Bookworm (replacing Coward), Clumsy, Good, Perfectionist (replacing Absent Minded)

Her hair I think comes from Showtime, but everything else should be base game.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Some self Sims (current members and absent friends) - Minty - 06-08-2012 03:58 PM