Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The sims 4 pre-production UI design screens
25-04-2013, 10:54 PM
The sims 4 pre-production UI design screens
Good day my ladies and gentlemen,
So we have some very interesting leaked pre-production screens of The Sims 4. Note that these (obviously) don't represent the final looks of the game at all (which I think a lot of people forgot in the comments section).
http://simsvip.com/2013/04/25/the-sims-4...n-screens/

I must say I like the loading screen, so if that is real, I hope it stays because it's neat, simple and perfect, unlike the loading screens we get with the sims 3's expansion packs, which generally look bad and messy to me.
I doubt that it will require an always online connection, but from the screens, it seems fairly obvious that there will be social features.
It also seems that the interactions are more in-depth with a "relationship skill" appearing at the top of one of the screens.

I really hope that they aren't rushing The Sims 4. For one, I don't want a buggy piece of rubbish and secondly I don't want to buy an expansion pack for The Sims 3 only for The Sims 4 to come out a couple of days later.

What does everyone else think? Are you ready for a new entry in to The Sims franchise?
Also, I never got to play The Sims online, what was that like? just to see what the social features in The Sims 4 will be like.

Discuss away my friends.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The sims 4 pre-production UI design screens - Ollie - 25-04-2013 10:54 PM