Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Poll: What town would you most want to play?
Sedona
Waterside
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
The Sims 2- Waterside Restoration Project
15-05-2013, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 16-05-2013 11:49 AM by residenteviloutbreak.)
The Sims 2- Waterside Restoration Project
So for about 3 weeks ive been working hard on something im sure some people have wanted.

Its well known that many things planned for TS2 was cut. However, some of that has been restored by mods. Well, whats not restored, are certain deleted towns, such as Sedona, Europa, Riverside, Waterside.

Ive been working on re creating these from the ground up (Not riverside or europa, as they were already done by someone else), but ive been working on Waterside and Sedona.

Waterside will be scale by scale recreation of whats seen in this image:
[Image: Waterside.jpg]

And will feature several families from pre release previews (seen in the early trailer).

Sedona however, will be a desert land using the already made "Sedona" city layout, and will be fully custom families.

Neither of them will use CC, but they will require Every EP and Stuff Pack except for store edition and kitchen/bath. It may also require the holiday stuff pack, because ive got it installed, although i have not used any of its content in this hood.

Im also being sure to follow The Sims Wiki "Avoiding Corruption" guide to make sure this hood will be safe for your game.
Currently im on my laptop without TS2. But when i get access to my desktop i will post screenshots of my current progress.

Yahoo

EDIT: Here are the first Waterside Screenshots:
[Image: detiyf.jpg]

Tina and Dina Virgina (The early versions of Nina and Dina Caliente):

[Image: 33jr5ec.jpg]

For more information and early N&D Caliente, view post 2.

Also for reference, the Maxis waterside used the map "Sample.SC4" in its hood, which is what this is using.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The Sims 2- Waterside Restoration Project - residenteviloutbreak - 15-05-2013 12:36 PM