Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Game Of Thrones (since season four) Thread - Everything in HERE!
16-06-2014, 06:07 PM
RE: Game Of Thrones season four thread
What a finale. WHAT- A - FINALE! YahooClapping BeatingHeart

I thought they needed to wrap up King's Landing, the Wall, Stannis Baratheon's loony gang, Brianne & Pod's road trip and Arya & The Hound's road trip if season 5 wasn't going to be a mess, but couldn't see it being managed in the time alloted.

They got all of them & still had time for Bran's gang having a Skyrim moment (that was pretty hairy), Danys learning another uncomfortable truth & two brand new moments that weren't in the book. They rejigged the big ending at King's Landing far better than the book, where too much was said that left Martin stuck for what happened later.

The one part they got wrong was what Cersei told Tywin. Not buying that - he'd have killed her on the spot considering he's done worse for less. Can forgive them it for the rest of the rejig - especially the ending (see Caspin if you can spot what I did, or rather WHO I did!).

All over until next year, but some great memories of this one where I had my doubts how it was going to play out. Still the best game on the box.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Game Of Thrones season four thread - Minty - 16-06-2014 06:07 PM
Game Of Thrones Thread - Minty - 02-06-2015, 09:56 PM