Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 4 release confirmed 2nd September + final trailer
14-06-2014, 01:37 AM (This post was last modified: 14-06-2014 01:47 AM by Ollie.)
RE: Sims 4 release confirmed 2nd September + final trailer

Alexis from SimsVip has got a video for her interview with SimGuru Graham up.

I really do find it strange how they didn't go for a fully open world like The Sims 3, but instead have five (six, if you count the large park lot they have). I don't mind it, and with all of this, I hope it makes for better performance, all these changes better be worth it, I mean I don't mind the changes, but I just hope that they improve the game as a whole.
That being said, in one of the earlier threads I believe I mentioned that too me, because of The Sims 3's open world, your Sim's homes, just didn't really feel as homely as they did in The Sims 2/1 (if you can kinda get what I mean). So I hope that with The Sims 4's district feature, combing a bit of The Sims 2 and 3, I get that feeling I had in The Sims 2 back.

I have a feeling that the city we can see in the background of Willow Creek in some screenshots and some videos may play into where sims go after they leave the neighbourhood/district/whatever (I don't even know anymore). He mentioned that there will be some interesting surprises, so I have hope that maybe, just maybe, their workplace may act as a mini "district" and show them working, at'd be cool.
Although at the same time I must wonder where kids/teens go for school and what about teen part time jobs, E3 has just left me with more questions.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sims 4 release confirmed 2nd September + final trailer - Ollie - 14-06-2014 01:37 AM