Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Post Release Wish List for the next edition to TS4
07-11-2014, 05:49 PM
Post Release Wish List for the next edition to TS4
The was a topic on a forum I occasionally go on, before I found this one and was told the Developers of TS by EA mod and frequent this site. I thought If they are looking they might get some suggestions from us for what would be nice to see in whats to come or desperately miss from past editions. I know for one there are something from 3 that I miss and one thing from TS2 I miss.

TS3

- Camera angles in TS3 there was an angle you could do with your mouse that would allow you move the camera up and down when you were zoomed in. I found with TS4 I couldn't do that when I needed it when building.

- I hope you bring the into the future and island paradise idea into future expansions really loved it.

- Miss the supernaturals.

-Miss having a car and being able to go places without having a loading screens, it's almost like its reverting back to TS and TS2.

-Miss having more lots to build on.

-Miss some of the old careers

TS2

- Making magic had witches helpers like growing a dragon, I know in TS3 it was brought into play with a world, but I loved it being apart of the expansion itself.

- Open for business you can create and run a restaurant that was something i loved and wished had carried over to TS3. I love now that the culinary career has a catering kitchen for a reward. I would be awesome to expand on that and make it a in home business or purchase a community lot that you can create a restaurant, bakery, or catering company on. Or even with the gardening skill let them be able to run a grocer where you can actually interact in.

- Closet loved the closet options instead of the dresser

Other suggestions

-Make the maid service better the scheduled maid doesn't clean well or doesn't come but once in a blue moon.

-Bring back the family tree please.

-Maybe create a career like clothing designer like " Sims Runway"

I was leery of getting the game, I had no idea what to expect, but finding I love a few things.

Love the wedding part being able to plan and hire a catering, music and mixologist and select from friends. Defiantly like the build mode.

I the developers decided to brings pets back maybe add a vet career.

Anyone else have any suggestions they would like to add. [/b]
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Post Release Wish List for the next edition to TS4 - armstras06 - 07-11-2014 05:49 PM